Notes on an Aria
Submitted By: Aria Drake
On: 05-09-2016
Cay's Personal Notes
Submitted By: Cayenne Rudal
On: 11-07-2005
Last Reply: Cayenne Rudal
On: 04-06-2013
Miscah Margolin's Memoirs...Nah that's just too damn fancy.
Submitted By: Mischa Margolin
On: 11-04-2005
Last Reply: Mischa Margolin
On: 03-28-2013
Moff Aath's Private Journal
Submitted By: Moff Willem von Aath
On: 08-19-2007
Last Reply: Moff Willem von Aath
On: 03-01-2013
The Duke
Submitted By: Duke Jagreen Kane
On: 05-01-2010
More...

Now You See Me, Now You Don't. . .
Old 04-10-2006, 04:59 PM   #1
Petra Williams
Imperial Spygirl
Look Behind You
You're Mister Stevens?
I glide unexpectedly!

Petra Williams is Offline:
Send a message via AIM to Petra Williams Send a message via MSN to Petra Williams
Default Now You See Me, Now You Don't. . .

Ad astra per aspera. (A rough road leads to the stars.)

Name: Petra Williams
Species: Human
Height: 5'6”
Weight: 115-125, depending on food conditions
Homeworld: Keren, Naboo
Hair: Dark brown, usually long (halfway down her back)
Eyes: Light brown.
Age: 30 (Born 4 years after the beginning of the First Galactic Empire)
Family: Landon Williams (Father- deceased) and Jadis Merdai Williams (Mother- alive, Naboo).
Marital Status: Single unless alibi says otherwise
Medical: Good health in last inspection

Special Training: Etiquette, Intelligence Gathering, Disguise, Arson, Hand Combat, Firearms, Code-Deciphering, Politics, Diplomacy, withstanding torture.
Weapons: One vibro-dagger in each sleeve, hair pin daggers, hidden poison or sleeping draughts in belt with darts, concealed blaster at hip, two vibro-blades in each boot.
Ship: None

Born with a silver spoon in her mouth—This oft-quoted phrase perfectly described the life that Petra Williams was born into. She is the only child and beloved daughter of Naboo merchant Landon Williams and his former-debutante wife, Jadis Merdai. Her parents met during a party for the Emperor’s birthday and were married two weeks later. Too soon after their nuptials, though, the honeymoon period was over and London discovered that he had wedded a shrewish, selfish, grown-up brat. Disappointed at his lack of judgment, Landon still attempted to keep her happy. The result was a baby girl, five years later.

Petra was born into this unhappy household, but she soon became the bright spot in both parents’ lives. Jadis, ecstatic at the idea of reliving her happy debutant days through her daughter, began Petra’s Etiquette training at a young age. Landon, already adoring his child and fearing a replication of his wife, attempted to counter-act Jadis’ lessons with Logic, Self-Defense, Politics, Astronomy, and other educated pursuits mostly followed by boys. To both Landon and Jadis’ surprise, Petra vastly preferred her father’s company and teachings to that of her shallow mother. Father and daughter grew close, becoming best friends while Landon secretly tutored his daughter past the level of most girls of their circles.

At the age of ten, Landon’s mercenary company moved to the Imperial Center along with his family. While Landon’s business grew more worrisome, his wife barely noticed and gained more determined to make her daughter “a success” in society. The years following the move contained Petra’s formal debutante training, unless she snuck out of the house to the local library to continue her actual studies. Her few moments of happiness came from her father’s companionship. But soon Jadis had her way, and Petra joined society at the tender age of sixteen.

The young teenager despised the hypocrisy of this world: all the empty-headed flatteries, all the pointless rituals. She spent most of her time dodging marriage proposals and groping hands on the floor, and overhearing gossip on the edges of the rooms. This skill later proved to be her salvation.

When Petra was about nineteen years old, she overheard a conversation in the backrooms concerning an assassination plot against an influential Imperial family. Shocked and even a bit frightened, she still composed herself and followed the assassin, flirting with him and coercing him into dancing with her while still charming him. Through clever maneuvering and seductive skills, Petra managed to pull a confession out of the killer. This, along with her placement of two Imperial guards, earned a jail cell for the would-be assassin and her gaining the attention of Jeg Bowher. Bowher, impressed with the girl’s green attempt and success, brought Petra’s actions to the attention of the Emperor.

Bowher decided that her help to the Empire was not nearly at its end and enlisted her into one of the Imperial training camps for espionage. Despite her mother’s upset at losing a place in her old society circles, Petra accepted the offer gladly with her father’s proud blessings. As a means of thanks, the Empire boosted Landon’s dragging business and let the Williams parents return to Naboo for early retirement. Landon and Petra still kept their regular communication with each other until Landon’s sudden death by a heart attack during Petra’s third and final year of training.

Despite being behind slightly behind in some academic and training aspects, Petra pushed herself towards graduating with honors near the top of her class. Bowher personally oversaw most of her training, which helped when the going got tough. At her graduation, he informed her of what he felt she was groomed for: working with him and a select few as the Empire’s top agents. She accepted the job quickly, for she had no reason to return home anymore and longed to stay away from her mother’s marriage plots.

After her father's death, Petra's work ethic suffered mightily, resulting in her almost losing her position in the re-forming II until Isard gave her another chance in the assassination of Lai Nookta. It restored her position as an Agent and hardened her into a professional mask that rarely dropped during work.

Little is known about her after this point. Petra has worked under many aliases and with different disguises. She remained loyal to the Empire and is now one of its top-ranking female spies, still unknown to the galaxy. Where the Empire commands, she goes.

At the age of twenty-eight, a certain Gaia Biggs, who resembled Petra, was spotted near a NR bunker, during the Mygeeto Cold War. This alias was used to infiltrate the Rebels. At this time, however, she met fellow Imperial agent Janus Talon. They had a quick tryst when she met him to exchange information, but she never saw him again. Not until Muunilinst, anyway...

Petra knows that she soon will be too old for her work and will be on her way to early retirement. She has no idea what will happen after that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NPC's:

Landon Williams- (DECEASED) A loyal Imperial merchant, Landon raised his headstrong daughter Petra to be of use to the Empire until his business started to collapse. Due to strains of work and his nagging wife's expenses, Landon died while Petra was studying at an Imperial camp on Bastion. He and his daughter had a close relationship, and he is sorely missed.

Jadis Merdai Williams - Jadis is a former Imperial debutante who married with the expectation of having her every whim catered to by handsome Landon Williams. She now lives in Keren, Naboo, hiding from the Rebellion and trying to stay in a fantasy world where her glory days still continue. She and her daughter have little to no contact.

Jeg Bowher - Bowher is one of the former best spies for the Empire, but now works underground in helping the Imperial cause by recruiting a new generation of espionage. He assigns, they go. He stoically believes that one day the Empire will rise again, and lives for that day only. Petra is his top agent; he hand-picked her right after the Empire's collapse. After Petra's father's death, the two had a brief but chaotic relationship until Petra finally called it off. Jeg still has an infatuation with her, and therefore is very jealous of any man she appears to have a remote interest in.

Marsh Flick- a technician for the Empire who mainly works on gadgets for the Intel Operatives. He and Petra met during her training and became close friends. Marsh's first and only love is his machines, lacking the social skills to actually find a significant other. But, being a loner, this does not bother the quirky techie. He lives through Petra's adventures.

Bail Korren- Petra and Jeg's actual boss, Korren has a rough attitude towards anyone disrespectful. He and Petra rarely see eye-to-eye on anything, resulting in many private and public spats for the two. Korren's heart, though, belongs to the Empire, especially after the destruction of his home planet of Aldoraan (including his wife and children).

Last edited by Petra Williams : 01-08-2008 at 07:24 PM.

Re: Now You See Me, Now You Don't. . .
Old 04-10-2006, 05:09 PM   #2
Corran Antilles
I'm ADMIN-Man!
Alpha male, Force Balancer
Kitty!
I'm not Jeff Vader!
Lord Winterbringer

Corran Antilles is Offline:
Send a message via ICQ to Corran Antilles Send a message via AIM to Corran Antilles Send a message via MSN to Corran Antilles
Default Re: Now You See Me, Now You Don't. . .

Welcome to Epics. Looks fine to me.

Be nice or I'll forcecast the weather.

Old 04-11-2006, 01:51 PM   #3
Samantha Koortyn
Administrator
Kätzchen!
This is not a game of who the frak are you.
Silence! I kill you!

Samantha Koortyn is Offline:
Send a message via AIM to Samantha Koortyn Send a message via MSN to Samantha Koortyn

Same here :]

Old 04-12-2006, 12:47 PM   #4
Han Antilles
Han "Danger" Antilles, PI
Oh holy crap...
I think I blew my foot off...

Han Antilles is Offline:
Send a message via AIM to Han Antilles

Looks good to me as well. Just realize there is no Empire here now, just Imperial remnants scattered throughout the galaxy. This is 12 years after the Battle of Endor.

Otherwise, welcome aboard.

Old 04-17-2006, 10:14 PM   #5
Petra Williams
Imperial Spygirl
Look Behind You
You're Mister Stevens?
I glide unexpectedly!

Send a message via AIM to Petra Williams Send a message via MSN to Petra Williams

Ah, thanks! Will do!

"Ad astra per aspera."
A rough road leads to the stars.

Old 10-31-2006, 01:37 PM   #6
Petra Williams
Imperial Spygirl
Look Behind You
You're Mister Stevens?
I glide unexpectedly!

Corran knows, but I changed my place of birth to a specific location. There's a link attached.

"Ad astra per aspera."

Old 11-08-2006, 01:08 PM   #7
Petra Williams
Imperial Spygirl
Look Behind You
You're Mister Stevens?
I glide unexpectedly!

Today I realized that I'm referring to people in my Into the Past story that some people don't know about. I added my NPC's to the end.

"Ad astra per aspera."

Old 11-08-2006, 01:32 PM   #8
Han Antilles
Oh holy crap...

Han Antilles is Offline:

You can also point out to the NPC list we have as well.

Old 11-08-2006, 01:40 PM   #9
Petra Williams
Imperial Spygirl
Look Behind You
You're Mister Stevens?
I glide unexpectedly!

Well, two of them aren't on there yet. I need to write more posts before I can request them. *pout*

"Ad astra per aspera."

Old 11-08-2006, 02:17 PM   #10
Han Antilles
Oh holy crap...

Han Antilles is Offline:

So get crackin!

Old 11-08-2006, 03:40 PM   #11
Petra Williams
Imperial Spygirl
Look Behind You
You're Mister Stevens?
I glide unexpectedly!

... Sam, can I PLEASE shove that whip up his nose?!

"Ad astra per aspera."